LinkedIn提供了多种上传简历的方法，让你不会错过这个平台上最有效的招聘方式之一。您可以选择将其上传到 求职申请 or display your resume on your profile
But if for any reason you want to hide or remove your resume from LinkedIn, then you also need to know how to do it. You can customize your privacy and visibility settings according to your preferences: this includes showing or hiding your resume.
To show or customize your public profile:
- Click on the 我 icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage, and then click “查看资料“
- Click on “编辑公共档案和URL” on the right rail
- You can select which sections you would like to display or hide under the “编辑可见性” section on the right rail
Your basic information displays by default. Changes you make are saved automatically.
If you simply want to update your resume without updating everyone about it, you can hide your LinkedIn resume changes by limiting the broadcasting. Follow these steps below to update your profile:
- First, you have to click your name on the top right of the LinkedIn website and select 设置 from the drop-down menu
- Next, click “Turn on/off your activity broadcasts” next to Profile under “Privacy Controls“
- Uncheck the box for “Let people know when you change your profile, make recommendations, or follow companies”, then click “保存更改“
- After this, you can also click “Who can see your connections” in the 设置 menu to prevent other people from seeing your connections
- Set the drop-down menu to “Only You” and then click “保存更改“
一份过时的简历不应该留在你的 LinkedIn profile because it is less attractive to recruiters. As you might recall, you should have inserted your resume document into the Summary by editing it. The good news is that you can easily remove the PDF or Word document that you uploaded as media to your LinkedIn Summary section. To do so,
- Click the 我 icon and select “查看资料“
- Click the pencil icon on the 概要 section. You will find the resume file under the Media section near the bottom of the editing interface
- Click on the document and the text “Delete this Media” will appear beneath the file
- Click this text and the file will be removed from your profile
Afterwards, you’ll be able to upload a newly updated version of your resume to LinkedIn.
In addition to the resume you placed on your profile, you also might want to remove the resumes that LinkedIn automatically saved when you were applying for jobs on the site. LinkedIn saves up to four of the most recent resumes that you attached to job applications, which is handy because people sometimes use different versions of their resume tailored to different jobs. This can be cleared from your privacy settings.
- Click the 我 icon at the top of any LinkedIn page and then choose “设置和隐私” from the dropdown menu
- Choose the 隐私保护 tab and then click on “Job Seeking Preferences” from the left column
- 点击"Change” next to the heading “Job Application” and then slide the button next to “Save Onsite Application Answers” to OFF
This will delete the old resume that you used for previous job hunts. If you use LinkedIn for lead generation, use a high quality automation tool like Kennected. Kennected lets you send personalized messages and follow-ups automatically while saving you time on prospecting. Kennected uses laser-accurate data to find the ideal clients for you – try 已连接 today!